Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ISU liberation!

So... I've really been avoiding blogging. I'm really trying to focus on homework, etc, but thanks to a few friends I find myself addicted to Twilight, Prison Break and I guess I'm going to have to start blogging on Blogger or blogspot or whatever the people in the "biz" call it. So.... I went and got a parking permit at the beginning of the semester (like all faithful people that don't want to have class at 6 am to park on 8th or 5th do) and I heard a rumor that if you are so far along that you can get a disabled parking permit... sure, but what the heck, it sparked my curiosity... so I asked, what could it hurt? The myth was true!!!! I had to have my doctor sign the little form and I was on my way. I didn't necessarily feel "right" about doing it, but after this morning.... yeee haw!!! The permit is not lot specific. I can park in any space anytime, this means meter parking, handicapped parking, reserved lot spaces, housing spaces.... I LOVE IT! So I roll right up to almost the front door and park it in a metered spot.... it took me like 3 seconds to get to the lab! I'm lovin it like McDonalds! Anywho, this will only last for the semester (as the baby is due during finals week, but I will enjoy it while it lasts! Stay tuned for more adventures from P to the ello.....

1 comment:

Mike and Kaci said...

Love it! I so hope I get pregnant by next semester!