Wednesday, April 8, 2009

53 cents... WTF?

Originally posted March 31, 2009

This morning I went to MCDonalds to get my morning heart attack and Orange juice. I ordered a #3 (Bacon egg and cheese biscuit meal) The sign says $3.89. So I ordered it and she said... "That will be $4.66 at the next window" "What" I thought. It should be just over $4. I pulled out my phone and figured it out. Even if you round the tax to .24 I over paid by 53 cents. I'm not sure how many people will complain about .53 but if they are overcharging everyone .53 that's a lot of money they are pocketing. Can anyone tell me why they would put one price on the menu and charge me another when I get to door #1. The same thing happened to me at KFC a few weeks ago. IT said 1.99 on the menu and they charged me 2.49 at the window. Maybe KFC and McDonalds have a 50 cent conspiracy against me!

No comments: