Thursday, April 23, 2009

I need a happy place!

I Need a Happy Place
So... it was one of those mornings. Keleb woke up at quarter-to-6. I finally got him to eat and I fell asleep and Brooklyn came in and asked me if it was cold outside, then I fell back asleep, just then my mom called. So I get off the phone with Mom and I figure I should really get up and get in the shower. Rewind this week. Monday: I saw as Private practice and a kid had measles and died from it, the next day Brooklyn gets crazy little bumps all ofer the bottom part of her face... ahh! She has measles! No... she doesn't but we took her in and she has 5th's Disease. Not a biggie, but a little scary for mom and dad... so then I have a HUGE presentation on Wednesday and I'm working my ass off on it! I have NO time to hang out with my kiddos:(. In the meantime Kaleb gets this crazy rash on his bum and he still has whatever he has all over his face. So I took him to the doctor on Wednesday for his check-up. He's almost 16 lbs.. CHUNCKY!! He has some crazy something all over his face (we haven't quite figured out what it is, bad cradle cap, some fungal infection on his butt and on top of everything... and ear infection... my poor baby! So jump tp today... i decided I should start with Kaleb and smother him in his perscriptions (oh and he got shots yesterday) give him the stuff for the ear infection, wash the cradlecap stuff off and get him dressed. So I got him out of the tub and I was snuggling with him and he peed on me... nice. So while I'm getting him dunked back in the tub Brooklyn comes in with gum ion her hair... WTF? Why does she have gum in her hair at 8 in the morning? I get Kaleb put back together and smother him in his ointment concoction and then I get Brooklyn ready.. I run another bath while I have a gob of peanut butter in her hair. I get the gum out get her in and out of the tub and them Kaleb pukes all over himself... AHH. BAck in the tub goes Kaleb. Then Brooklyn comes in with 3 huge slivers in her hand. This is awesome.... I finally get them to daycare, clean and sliver, puke, poop, peanut butter and gum -free! VICTORY!!! To make my stress-level even better Matt's Birthday is Saturday (only the 2nd time we have left Kaleb anywhere overnight) and Brooklyn's birthday is Tuesday.. this will be the first time that we have had a party with her friends! STRESSFUL! Hannah Montana here we come!

1 comment:

Mike and Kaci said...

I was getting stressed reading it!!! Sorry about the rough week. Next will be better- it's that much closer to NO SCHOOL!