Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hate Songs and Aspirations for my life!

Originally posted January 29,2009


My Freshman year at ISU (not that I went to any onther college, but...) I had a great boyfriend... I did some bad things and I screwed it up, but everything worked out in the end but he told me one day that the Puddle of Mudd song "She ... Hates Me" made him think of me" Which leads me right in to my next point. Hate songs... I was inspired by this young man whom I had tore out his heart... Who ever had inspired that song did A LOT of damage to the writer. She got under his skin SO bad that he just HAD to write a hit hate song. I have expressed this desire to many ex-boyfriends and most of them have given me some version of "I would never give you the pleasure of knowing that you got under my skin so bad by writing a hate song about you... I would write a love song..." SUCKERS! So I have not had the luxury of having a hit hate song written about me yet but every once in awhile songs get popular that are hate songs... here are a few of my favorites

She Hates Me- Puddle of Mudd
I Don't Want You Back - Eamon

and now my new love

Gives You HELL - All American Rejects
The video is pretty funny but I think that it should ahve taken the hate song approach... between a girlfriend and such, but still a pretty funny vid.

So... comment and add YOUR fav hate song!

No comments: