Wednesday, April 8, 2009

BYU condom

Originally Posted January 2, 2009

Don't get mad at me. I'm just reposting this from my VERY mormon and conservative little brother's blog and I thought it was hillarious due to the fact that just 2 days ago I had mentioned something about Levi Lovin' and no one knew what I was talking about... so here you go!





This very typical . . . . (from urbandictionary.com)

1. BYU condom

A synonym for blue jeans or Levi's. Brigham Young University (BYU) is owned by the Mormon church, which has very strict rules about chastity. A large number of BYU students regularly participate in Levi lovin' or dry humping, because they are trying to get it on without having real intercourse. So, in a sense, their jeans are protecting them from having sex.

Yeah, we were getting it on and I blew my load, but luckily I had on my BYU condom. I wonder if she noticed?

No comments: